Cities invisible, invisible narrators
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Bow And Arrow Game Balloons
The country is impeccable and diamond, said Lopez Velarde. Inaccessible to dishonor flourishes, though I do not think the ministers felt the same way the Supreme Court a few years ago voted against the poet of Campeche, Witz Rodriguez, because he wrote a poem, "The country between shit." At that time, the Minister Olga Sánchez found that the outrage poetic affect "the security of our nation." Since then, the most dangerous thing is to write, no matter what or what because writing usually has a spiral shape and as more is left alone at its discretion, feeding on itself, may take incomprehensible and dangerous ways, and that freedom is generally misunderstood. At some point words can leave the book and will be useless to close the book, close the libraries, or opening, as it did not long ago a president, a huge building, the Library of Babel of self-improvement! It is clear that the Supreme Court protects us from abuses of our freedom. As is the case of the poet Witz Rodriguez, who wrote: "I / me dry the rust on the flag / of my country / That rag / on which they lie / dogs / and nothing represents." Do not quite understand the links between a regular metaphysical poem and destabilization the country, though some ministers have to know that now receive 340 thousand pesos a month to exercise their philological knowledge. Just have confidence because the words can mean many things and jumping wherever they want, like snakes coming out of a nest in all directions. And someone has to wait outside with a hammer to crush them. The words not usually know what they say, do not know at what point offend public morality, affect the rights of others, violate the peace and public security or disturb public order. And that is too much! Someone must maintain respect for words, for example the police. See what happens? I just wanted to say that parental diamond is flawless, as the great poet. But the words come out alone, heading for their own interests. The poem is beautiful as advice as being faithful to the daily mirror, as in all times and the Ave Maria rosary. But nobody took the advice of López Velarde. Fundamentally, the homeland. Poets ... well, the poets do their best. Following are the facts, a poet as they can. The Supreme Court to read them with interest. No, preferably not read them. Only if someone reports them. Do not get into the issue of freedom, there is little case and there is little progress. Also, usually argue a lot, we make enemies and did not arrive at any conclusion. It is better, for now, to think that everyone can have their idea of \u200b\u200bfreedom-and therein lies their freedom. So you can say whatever he wants, and I will not mention the Supreme Court, but I hope you do not forget that there is, say whatever. And in a magazine there is a dialogue. Although everyone speaks by itself, but what are otherwise made the dialogues? I must say that all texts are shaped like concentric circles, like a falling stone and whose meanings are away from it little by little until they dissolve. Of course in reality this is not true, but in the stillness of thought, when we write and we hear our own voice ranging over the universe. Now, if you ask me, I only see that the words are stifled almost out of the mouth and are silenced. There is so much and so many people saying that while almost no time to receive the interest in our word. But that does not matter, it is essential that the words come out in search of something, otherwise it would be where they were, there potentially. I spoke earlier of a poet and his homeland. With what emotion the words came following him. However, the poet and his homeland have fallen far. The holy smell of the bakery, the pace and lust for the hours, the birds carpenter by trade, in short, you know, all that. When our words came out, all that had already vanished. The word went out and ducked in time a heading. And he faced another reality, which I do not know if they are interested in my opinion, is completely incomprehensible to me, however I tried to understand it Through the texts are in inland. I thought I had arrived late to discuss certain things, among others, the issue of centralism or marginality. I thought I had already discussed all concerned, but it is not. Is discussed, it hurts, is still alive. Jesus Gardea, who unfortunately only known for the story "All" anthologized by Mario González Suárez in Landscapes of limbo and two stories appeared in a collection of Mexican Notebooks, SEP, I imagine that with the intervention of José Emilio Pacheco, it may be "marginal." Do not live in Ciudad Juárez most of his life. Or not only that. Although I have my idea of \u200b\u200bmarginality and the work that is set aside for the development of a fee, somewhere. The fee is not woven himself. It has a fat spider in, Harold Bloom, though certainly not the spider decides everything for more than Harry Potter was angry and try to catch children to fill the "canon." I share the idea of \u200b\u200bChristopher Dominguez at the end of this issue (p. 87) that "the taste for the stars as a rating "is what" commonly expected of criticism ", but do not think he has been left out of that way of doing criticism. But saying that all is not well, because Michael Dominguez includes Gardner in his anthology of fiction although that is not necessarily recognized. I would like to historicize the charge, not him as an idol, watching over their heads like the sword of Damocles, fishing at the head of the author that it is not pleasant, to throw him into oblivion. Because there is are "workers of the canon", if I may say so, but I know I am not allowed and do it anyway. Amid all this, Inland is an opposing force is not to be alone this publication, or rather, it stands alone. It is a centrifugal force, because in addition to all I must add our fee is centralized, which is his way of being provincial in their way. Or was central to the emergence of the mafia state. (Provincial in the wrong direction, as well as Milan Kundera accused of provincialism to the French, who know the value of their literature to the world-in France, according to his book The curtain is more valued as a writer that Charles de Gaulle Baudelaire.) Not everyone is well, luckily, I think the answer to what I asked myself is in the same journal: on the theme of invisible cities. These authors also see invisible text, or they assume a certain invisibility to tell, because their partners are unaware of their status as a writer. And the invisible narrator, dissolved with the city, is dissolved in such a way that manages to enter where a visible author could not enter. As a fluid that penetrates between the gears of reality. Similarly, the literature is invisible to the city, fortunately. Otherwise it will not allow anything in the literature. "What is essential is invisible to the eye," said the Prince, who knew no political economy. I wonder if you remember it, the economic structure of the planet was to prune baobabs so that the roots do not disintegrate. Perhaps referring to the invisible seeds that threatened to develop and complete their asteroid. Might well say the same the Da Vinci Code, since the theory operates in the invisible plotters. They are seeds that if allowed to grow destroy the world, and wisely advised George W. Bush. There are an unknown mechanism, of course, basically the economy to mention some of the authors of these texts. Some, like the adventure of finding gold in Acapulco marijuana hiding very well possible. Although the possibility of finding more marijuana is worse that does not invalidate the search. As the search holds a patent medicines way of life in Guadalajara, the industry hides invisible while the mechanisms that make it possible. And the invisible writers who have to stop being to hear, they have to sacrifice your computer-pen to live even for a while and then return with their experience and take a borrowed body. This is what happens in the text of Torreon, and the ghosts take a body to exist in the community, to watch football and be through the cohesion that comes from being part of the hobby. The same applies to the reporter that he meets a dealer only when stripped of their profession. There is something that beats the invisible, so that the eye can see is not seen and to reveal how the eye that looks lost forever. I said that a centrifugal force that disrupts the monopoly on voice and delivery to others, so that no one who speaks on forever in the possession of words. It is the example to follow in this publication, give voice to someone always different, providing a space for all spaces. And I, I just wanted to say that the country is impeccable and diamond, if I may the Supreme Court, and pass the word to someone who used more responsibly.
(Presentation of the magazine Inland 159 Cultural Center Spain, September 1, 2009)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment