It seems remarkable that the PAN put to the vote won civil rights in Mexico City. Doubly amazing that you can enter the page of the party and vote as many times as desired. It is a simple exercise and the questions are worded so clearly that any militant can he know in full:
1 .- Do you agree or disagree that gay couples may adopt children?
2 .- Do you agree or disagree with gay marriage?
3 .- Do you think that a child adopted by homosexuals would be discriminated against by their classmates?
party page, kindly invited to send a message on a link that does not respond. I have something to say about the last question and I could not send the party that most experts in the scriptures brought together to argue against gay marriage:
I disagree with the third question of the survey on marriages of same sex, being quite biased. Of course, in many layers of ideology PAN-particular-can be no discrimination against adopted children in these marriages. Is the argument against same-sex marriage? I imagine, then, that it is not up NAP to combat discrimination.
If the PAN wants to do a survey of women in Ciudad Juárez, I suggest the following question: "Do you think the families of those murdered have done something to organize for justice?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment