Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Average Size Ofclitoris

What is the limit? The seven demons



"Just because someone does not love you the way you want does not mean he does not love you with everything you have" ...

Rafael and Edna were patients in a mental hospital. One day, while walking, they passed the hospital swimming pool. Rafael suddenly jumped into the depths.
He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.
Edna, suddenly jumped to save him. Swam to the bottom of the pool and pulled him out.
When the head nurse became aware of Edna's heroic act, he immediately ordered it to be discharged from the hospital, as deemed mentally stable. He went to Edna and said
- Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you will be discharged, since you could rationally respond to a crisis, jumping and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act shows that your mind is healthy. The bad news is that Rafael was hung in the bathroom with the belt of her bathrobe, just after he was saved.

I'm sorry, but he is dead.
Edna replied:
- He was not hung, I put him there to dry ... When I can go home? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment