Sunday, April 4, 2010

How Do You Tell When You Need A New Track Spike

Speaking to the wall.



A CNN reporter heard about a little old Jew, who had been going to pray at the Wall the Wailing long, every day, twice a day ...
She watched as he prayed. After 45 minutes and when the old man was about to leave, she approached for an interview ..

- Excuse me, sir. I'm Rebecca Smith, a reporter for CNN. What is your name?
- Moshe Cohen, said man.
- How long have you been, sir, the Western Wall?
- For nearly 60 years.
- 60 years! It's amazing! And by whom or why pray?
- pray for peace among Christians, Jews and Muslims. I pray that end all wars and hatred between people. I pray that children grow up as responsible adults, loving their fellow men.
- How do you feel after 60 years?.
- As if he had been talking to a wall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment