Under the imprint of ESRP, just leave a new novel Carvallo Rodrigo Núñez very ponto be in all libraries. Here is a brief review:
"You're a waste. Those were the last words of Cristina when I left home. Waste, garbage, all that does not work or already spoiled. Lost, sure I was lost. Okay, Cristina. I am a waste. I have nothing to do next to a woman as wise and successful. I'm going. Stay with everything, I do not care. Stay with the house, the farm, with the furniture, and the cebichería we put together. I just want my old truck and my freedom to continue to fail ...
After separating from his wife, without more resources than arms of the imagination, Rafael Delucchi embarks on his lifelong dream: to make a movie. In the dilapidated house that is installed, host Rafael friends, women, entertainers, visitors ephemeral, cinematic scripts unusual guests and secrets. But neither the House nor its inhabitants will escape unscathed by the violence and disruption of the Lima-nineties, the last bastion of a group of moviegoers who is committed to building an alternate reality, facing a world of darkness and absurdity.
"What is your film?" Asked the squirrel, with an insidious grin. "I do not know a boy who dreams of making a metapelícula. A leg that gets in terrucos to avenge his old man, a fat man seeking the meaning of life. A horrible and tough time in the history of Peru. Film and doze. Many naive dreamers .... " "Oh, Pipo. Dreams only dreams ... Dreams barbarians! "Squirrel sings as if he got the Academy Award ... The passion for cinema, the persistence of the will and love of life are the keys that give unity and meaning to this moving story -
0 comments:
Post a Comment