Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oxygenating Toothpast





Gumersindo E l told the owner of the farm: that juimos patroncito .... Look to the doctor and said: Look Doctor, is that we have a problem . My wife and I want to and can not be condescending, but do not know if it's because I'm omnipotent or my wife is a grinder.

Desdiantes juimos another dotor and told us that my wife had broken crockery and Empress as well up and operated on the basilica, we do not know if that has something to do. My desdiace years my surgery of the protest and maybe why I left school in the body.

juéramos
We were told that another Doctor, but in the capital, which supposedly was very Guen. With dicirle that the consultation had two TVs with an antenna Conet paranoid. At that visit, my wife did the choreography and the Doctor told us that he saw nothing unusual and we did the little cripple recommended daily. Then, for 15 days she and I were doing the lame, but nothing. We

juimos another dotor who told us to do more often marine life. And we juimos pall pa Camaná the coast and the beaches we all marine life, but nothing that has not injluido. Rather, what I think is that my wife is cooling, because it never reaches the oregano. But she says Quesque what I have a problem of speculation is heinous, but a friend told me that she might Libiana ... Nah, you do think patroncito ...??
The boss replied, Gumer, I think your wife is cheating ... She should be taking pills corrosion ....
* LONCC is the term that identifies the peasant farmer and Arequipa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment