Thursday, August 19, 2010

Waxing Men Singapore By Women

LONCC * Happy day, Arequipa!

Arequipa ... Neither large nor small.





1. Why are 19 Arequipa to the movies? , Because the film is banned for children under 18.


2. What does a vampire dress Arequipa driving a tractor? Sowing panic.


3. Why a arequipeño fans herself with a saw? Because the mountain air is healthier.


4. What does a arequipeño running around campus? University.


5. Why Arequipeñans not like getting on the floor above the double-decker bus? Because the top floor has no driver.


6. Two Arequipa: - Hey, Manuel ... Do you like the Placido Domingo? - Of course, man ... before the reputísimo Monday ....


7. A arequipeño the police stop and says, - Give me your name. - Are you crazy? What I am after my name?


8. Another Arequipeño: - Will you give me a deodorant, please? - What ball? - No, man, armpit.


9. The blonde going through a red light and a cop stops Arequipa - Oh, sorry, officer, is that I'm color blind .... - Ah, but you think I'm stupid? Do I want to believe that there Daltonia lights?


10. In a village appears Arequipeño Claudia Schiffer in a Rolls Royce. He stops in the square and tells you: - You ... come with me ... Go up and go. Soon, he becomes just driving the Rolls. - Tell us ... What happened? - Ah, for nothing, we've gone to the mill, we have lowered the car, the girl has taken off his clothes and he said 'Take what you want me, Daddy' ... So I brought the car - and how well you've done, man! What do you want your clothes do not even you have sisters?


11. Another Arequipeño: - Hey, why do you walk with your legs open? - Because I have high cholesterol .- Well, what cholesterol is about to walk like that, man? - Is that the doctor told me: Eggs ... or touch!





Eye: forward, until you get to Arequipa ....
If you pass .... sure you're Arequipeño.

0 comments:

Post a Comment